Cloud Solutions for Managed Service Providers & Telcos
Cloud Managed Service Providers, or Managed Service Providers (MSPs) who want to offer cloud services to their customers, face a number of notable challenges and barriers to overcome. Simply choosing a cloud management platform which can provision virtual resources isn’t enough. To provide cloud managed services from on-premise and public clouds to a range of customers, or tenants, needs much more than just an orchestration system and a portal.
Amongst these are:
- Full multi-tenancy, with the ability to define cloud managed service offerings with different blends of capabilities for different customers – service tiers and blends
- Comprehensive resource metering, offering a choice of ways to charge for different cloud managed services
- Controls to allocate specific resources to specific customers, not a “one size fits all” approach
- Pricing and Billing Engine with multi-currency support, synchronization to public cloud price lists with markup to maintain margins
- White labelling and hierarchy support for resellers and complex enterprise customers
- Integration options and feature-complete APIs to help integrate to back office applications and automate key business processes such as workflow and automatic lead creation
- Ability to onboard all existing workloads with no service interruption
Abiquo Puts Your Needs First
Abiquo’s solution removes the barriers to delivering managed services for cloud service providers. Abiquo is purpose built for Cloud Managed Service Providers to build, operate and deliver their hybrid cloud services, integrating on-premise infrastructure with public clouds, while integrating to existing technologies making their cloud managed service offerings quick to deliver and simple to monetise. If you are a Cloud Managed Service Provider or operate a Telco cloud, the Abiquo cloud management platform offers you a real opportunity to create solutions that meet the needs of your customers at a low cost of entry – then scale as your business grows.
Managed Service Providers (MSPs) are in a great position to offer cloud services to their SMB and large enterprise customers, and win from cloud service, cloud brokerage, networks and security. Cloud computing services, platforms and infrastructure can benefit service providers, while taking challenges like security and performance to differentiate themselves and reduce operation costs. With the growth of cloud computing and business digitization in the last years, Telecom service providers have to consider the alternative to acquire and deliver the IT services demanded by their customers. Networks are a strategic asset capable of driving incremental revenue and increased profitability to Telcos and, in order to get the most of it, cloud computing services model has an advantage for service providers over their current enterprise IT models. With a cloud computing services model, Telcos can add value by redefining their roles and expand beyond connectivity to provide web-based cloud managed services. At this point, service providers can benefit from offering reliable, comprehensive and secure cloud services.
What Abiquo offers Service Providers
- Controls to allocate specific resources to specific customers
- Pricing and Billing Engine with multi-currency support
- Enables low cost and “fast-track” implementations
- Deliver attractive and compelling services to speed the onboarding of new customers
- Offer tiered solutions to meet customer needs, at different price points
- Complete multi-layered white labelling facility
- Fully Customisable, award winning Self-Service Portal
- Vendor Agnostic – Supporting all leading Compute, Storage and Networking Solutions
- Full API & Scripting control for integration and customization
Abiquo enables its partners to build and deliver reliable, scalable, elastic Cloud Solutions that your customers demand, enabling them to consume these services quickly and easily. Abiquo has helped its partners worldwide to build award winning cloud solutions including Claranet, one of Europe’s leading managed service providers.
The Public Cloud Challenge
It’s almost certain that your Enterprise customers will be asking you about using Public Cloud providers – and if they’re not, they’re probably asking someone else, or using it already! Abiquo can help you to be a single, trusted cloud service provider, by blending Public and dedicated clouds into a single service offering. The Abiquo cloud management platform provides the controls you need to provide a blended cloud service that gives your customers visibility, management and control over multiple clouds from one, easy to use interface; addresses your customers’ concerns about costs running out of control; leverages your investment in systems such as billing, service management and inventory; and above all, persuades your customers to keep you as their cloud service provider as well as provider for other IT services.
Service Providers using Abiquo
Abiquo is helping top-notch Service Providers leverage complex hybrid cloud environments for competitive advantage while simplifying workflow for their cloud users. Do you want to get the real business benefits these companies listed are gaining thanks to Abiquo’s CMP? Contact us and get your customized demo according to your specific needs!