Abiquo’s technology effectively removes the barriers in building, deploying and operating the cloud infrastructure.
It is one of the only truly vendor agnostic offerings on the market, giving complete plug-and-play capability to end users.
Abiquo’s award-winning, purpose built Cloud Management solution helps customers to build, operate and deliver their virtual datacenter and public cloud, integrated with their existing technologies, quickly and simple to monetise.
If you are a Service Provider or a Solution provider the Abiquo Partnership Program offers you a real opportunity to offer solutions that meets the needs of the customer, one that dramatically reduces the cost of entry to the cloud.
In essence, you can offer your customer flexibility and choice, via our technology agnostic solution. This unique feature to our software sets us apart from our competitors and we believe that in this day and age technology should not be a barrier to entry nor allow vendor lock-ins to restrict your business potential.
• Controls to allocate specific resources to specific customers
• Pricing and Billing Engine with multi-currency support
• Enables low cost and “fast-track” implementations
• Deliver attractive and compelling services to speed the onboarding of new customers
• Offer tiered solutions to meet customer needs, at different price points
• Complete multi-layered white labelling facility
• Fully Customisable, award winning Self-Service Portal
• Vendor Agnostic – Supporting all leading Compute, Storage and Networking Solutions
• Full API & Scripting control for integration and customization
Abiquo enables its partners to build and deliver reliable, scalable, elastic Cloud Solutions that your customers demand, enabling them to consume these services quickly and easily.
Abiquo has helped its partners worldwide to build award winning cloud solutions including Claranet, one of Europe’s leading managed service providers, Interoute who operate one of Europe’s largest cloud services platform, PLDT (Philippines Long Distance Telephone Company), the Philippines’ largest telecom company via NEC Corporation and BlueFire, Australia’s original and most progressive managed and cloud IT services company (now part of Dimension Data), offering an unrivalled suite of services and expertise across the Asia-Pacific region.
Take a look at our customer showcase for how leading service providers leverage Abiquo by following this link.
It’s almost certain that your Enterprise customers will be asking you about using Public Cloud providers – and if they’re not, they’re probably asking someone else, or using it already! Abiquo can help you to be a single, trusted supplier of all their cloud services, by blending Public and dedicated clouds into a single service offering.
The Abiquo cloud management platform provides the controls you need to provide a blended cloud service that:
- Gives your customers management and control over multiple clouds from one, easy to use interface
- Addresses your customers’ concerns about “rogue” use of the public cloud
- Leverages your investment in systems such as billing, service management and inventory
- Stops your customers going elsewhere for their cloud services